This is some vocabs of Eng-Javanese ,prove that Javanese more effective than English, lol :p
1. walk slowly on the edge (side) of the road = mlipir.
2. fall backward and then hit own head = nggeblak.
3. got hit by a truck that is moving backward = kunduran trek.
4. talk too much about unimportant thing = cangkeman.
5. smearing one’s body with hot ointment or liquid and then massaging it =
6. going without notice/permission = mlethas.
7. taking the longer way to get to the destination = ngalang
8. riding an old bicycle = ngonthel.
9. falling/ tripping forward (and may hit own face = kejlungup.
10. side effect after circumcision = gendhelen.
11. hot pyroclastic cloud rolling down a volcano = wedhus gembel.
12. a small, sharp thing embedded inside one’s skin = susuben/ ketlusupen.
13. spending a lot of time doing nothing =mbathang.
14. feeling uncomfortable because there is something that smells bad
15. things getting out from a container accidentally because of gravity
16. get hit by thing collapsing on top of one’s head/ body = kambrukan/
17. drinking straight from the bottle without
using glass, where whole bottle tip gets into the mouth = ngokop.
18. cannot open eyes because something is shining very bright = blereng.
19. cannot hold bowel movement = ngebrok.
20. something coming out from one’s rear end little by little = keceret/ kecirit.
21. hanging on tightly to something in order to be inert = gondhelan.
22. falling/ tripping accidentally because of a hole = kejeglong.
23. doing something without thinking about the consequences = cenanangan.
24. being overly active carelessly = pecicilan.
25. feeling unwell because of cold temperature = katisen.
26. making too much noise, disturbing other people= mbribeni / mblebeki.
27. tripping over accidentally caused by wires,
cloths, gowns etc. = kesrimpet.
28. being alone (or with a companion) in the
corner of a place/ room doing something suspicious= mojok.
29. pretend to be homeless, no money and never take shower=nggembel